1. Welcome to UKEd.Directory
uked.directory is operated by UKEd.Media Limited, part of the UKEdChat Social Enterprise initiative.
2. Using our Services
Listing a School, Person, Business or Event onto the UKEd.Directory site is subject to approval by the UKEd.Directory media team. All listings are free, and we reserve the right to (a) refuse entries onto the UKEd.Directory website, (b) use the media you have provided onto the site within our other UKEdChat websites and social media channels, in accordance with section (5) below.
3. Access to the Services (Cookies)
Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
The IP address of your computer
The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
To see our most popular sources of business
4. Payment Terms
If you opt to upgrade your listing to our ‘Plus’ service, you will be issued with an invoice, of which payment is required within 28 days. If your payment terms exceed this period, please notify us in writing via email@example.com
5. Submitting Information
By submitting an application you confirm that:
- You am an authorised representative of the company applying to be part of the UKEd Directory, and understand that listing is free and part of UKEdChat’s Social Enterprise commitment.
- You confirm that your company will envisage to maintain the dedicated page, which will be listed via http://www.uked.directory/portfolio/ and understand that UKEdChat can promote the page at random times promoting the company and services online via social media and web, but also through our printed and online UKEdMagazine.
- You understand that not all applications are approved by the UKEdChat team, and withdrawal from the listings remains at the discretion of UKEdChat staff.
- You acknowledge that UKEdChat will invite you into additional promotions.
- You can withdraw your listing from the UKEd.Directory site at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKEdChat and UKEd.Directory reserve the right to remove your listing from the portfolio if: (a) we are unable to maintain contact with you/your company; (b) the nature of the business changes from the original remit; (c) at the discretion of UKEdChat staff. We will envisage to inform you of such withdrawal, if possible.
- We reserve the right to review these Terms & Conditions at any time, and without notice.
We do not accept companies who are deemed as competition to the UKEdChat group of services (such as consultancies, employment/recruitment services, or any service deemed inappropriate to our audience).